Long reef North
8" rolled print with border, 12" rolled print with border, 16" rolled print with border, 20" rolled print with border, 30" rolled print with border, 8" print black frame with mat-board, 12" print black frame with mat-board, 16" print black frame with mat-board, 20" print black frame with mat-board, 30" print black frame with mat-board, 40" print black frame with mat-board, 8" print white frame with mat-board, 12" print white frame with mat-board, 16" print white frame with mat-board, 20" print white frame with mat-board, 30" print white frame with mat-board, 40" print white frame with mat-board
All prints are shipped from Sydney, Australia. Expected shipping times are a guideline only, delays due to busy periods or shortage of raw materials are possible. If you require your print by a certain date, please contact first to discuss. ROLLED PRINTS Rolled Prints will be shipped in a tube. Signature is required on delivery. Expected shipping time within Australia is 5 to 10 business days. Expected shipping time for international orders is dependent on location and other factors the customer will be notified of expected arrival once shipping has been arranged. Unframed prints are generally ready for pick up within 5-10 business days. You will receive an sms, phone call or email once the print is ready for collection. FRAMED PRINTS Framed prints will be shipped via courier. International delivery is available for framed prints but it is highly recommended that international customers purchase a rolled print and arrange to have it framed locally, this is the most economical and safe option. Signature is required on delivery. Expected shipping time is 10 to 18 business days within Australia, larger prints may take an extra 5 days. Framed prints are generally ready for pick up within 14-28 business days. You will receive an sms, phone call or email once the print is ready for collection. **International shipping fees are subject to change after an order has been placed, we will always confirm the new shipping fee with a customer before proceeding with the order.**
All prints will be printed on museum grade Canson Fine Art papers, each print will be carefully assessed for the best paper choice. Some of the different types of Canson paper are as follows:
Canson® Infinity Rag Photographique is a 100% cotton museum grade white Fine Art and photo paper. The exceptional smooth white tone is achieved during manufacturing by introducing natural minerals to the process. It has been developed to address the need for continued longevity requirements in the Digital Fine Art market.
Rag Photographique offers a unique extra smooth surface with a sensual feel. It also provides one of the highest achievable Dmax currently available on the market, making it ideal for fine art photography as well as fine art printmaking.
Canson® Infinity Edition Etching Rag is a 100% cotton Fine Art paper with a smooth texture, reminiscent of the original genuine etching and printmaking papers. The paper has the purest white tone available on the market, without any Optical Brightening Agents, also called OBAs. Optical Brightening Agents are artificial brighteners that deteriorate in time. Canson® Edition Etching Rag offers a high paper shade stability and a resistance to aging by using natural minerals.
This museum-grade paper provides deep blacks, excellent image sharpness, optimum colour graduation and its unique slight grain makes it ideal for printing detailed work, colour photographs and exceptional black and white portraits.
– The finished artwork is framed and strung at the back ready to hang.
– A white border sits between the print and the frame, this border depends on the size ordered but in most cases will be 3-6cm.
– A finished framed print will be larger than the selected print size. The listed size is always the size of the printed image.
– For prints up to 60cm on the longest side, a 30mm wide x 20mm deep frame is used.
– For prints 80cm on the longest side and larger, a 40mm wide x 35mm deep frame is used.
– Please allow for a few centimeters discrepancy when measuring your wall space, our borders may vary in size.
– Our frames use museum grade plexiglass. Plexiglass is light ideal for shipping.
– Standard glass can be arranged by request only, please contact before ordering.
– TRU VUE Ultra Vue UV70 glass is available by request. TRU VUE is a premium glass that is best for the longevity of a fine art print. Please contact before ordering to arrange.
– The non-reflective material has a matte quality to it in order to diffuse reflected light. This is available in both glass or acrylic. Acrylic is standard if you require non-reflective glass please contact before ordering.